June 30, 2009

Link Post

The Laptop has been sent away to be fixed so I am writing this post on the painfully slow home PC. It will have to be wiped so I hope that I have all of the important saved on my external hard drive. Time will tell I suppose....

Here are some websites that caught my attention over the last couple of days:

I made this image ages ago using Photoshop brushes, you can also see it in my flickr.

Tipperary Institute's resident hero Clive Jackson saves a pensioner's life in Spain.

This site has a lovely design and a great range of freebies.

Some proof that rain isn't all bad.

Cool site for trying out colour schemes from random flickr photo's.

South-East radio stataion Beat remembers Michael Jackson.

Well done to Sean for an amazing new site design.

No comments:

Post a Comment